Panoramic Tour of Rome by Open Bus
The Open Bus Tour of Rome is the best way to see the city at your leisure: admire and photograph monuments and iconic sights from the top of a modern double-decker bus, with the freedom to hop on and off at any stop along the way.
Buses are equipped with a custom sound system offering 8 different languages.
Tickets are valid for 1 day or 3 consecutive days, depending on your choice.
Buses run every 15 minutes and stop at all the major sites of the Eternal City.
You will be free to organize your day of sightseeing!
- Terminal A Via Marsala, 7 (Termini)
- Terminal B Largo of Villa Peretti, 1 (Piazza della Repubblica)
- Terminal C Piazza dei Cinquecento, corner Via Cavour (Termini)
The stages of the Tour are as follows:
- Santa Maria Maggiore (Via dell’Esquilino, 8)
- Colosseum (Via di San Gregorio)
- Circus Maximus (Piazzale Ugo La Malfa)
- Piazza Venezia / Campidoglio (Via del Teatro Marcello)
- Vatican / San Pietro (Lungotevere Tor di Nona)
- Trevi Fountain (Via del Tritone, 179)
- Piazza di Spagna (Via Ludovisi) *Only on Saturday afternoons and public holidays
- Piazza Barberini (Via Barberini, 16)
Hop On Hop Off Ticket options & Prices:
- 24h Ticket
Adult € 23,00
Child € 12,00
- 48h Ticket
Adult € 25,00
Child € 13,00
- 72h Ticket
Adult € 27,00
Child € 15,00
Open Bus Tour with reserved seats and skip-the-line tickets
Departure from Terminal A – Via Marsala
Prices per person:
- Adult: € 18,00
- Child: € 15,00
Private sight-seen tours for Groups
It is possible to organize private tours for groups.
Contact us for more details.