Discovering Rome with the treasure hunt “Rome for kids”
Visit Rome with your children by playing our “Rome for kids” treasure hunt: a stimulating experience that combines amusement and culture!
You will live together with your children an exciting urban adventure among fantastic stone creatures, animals hidden everywhere, astonishing fountains and many other surprises that will tickle the curiosity and imagination of the little ones.
The treasure hunt is always available: once purchased, you can choose when to play it. Furthermore, you can play this treasure hunt in complete autonomy, with no time limit.
How does the treasure hunt for kids work?
Equipped with a map, compasses and the treasure hunt box, you will follow a path in stages along which your children will have to solve, alone or with the help of the parents, a series of funny riddles, which will let them find and photograph animals and fantastic stone creatures, curious fountains and talking statues, while going on a wonderful journey within the historical centre of Rome.
The Scavenger Hunt Kit, which we will deliver to you, contains everything you need to play:
- The cards for the various stages with the clues, quizzes, anecdotes and photographic challenges
- Information on the opening times of some stages
- A map of Rome whit the stages of the treasure hunt highlighted
- Vouchers for ice creams to be enjoyed at the Grom ice cream parlor in Piazza Navona
- A pen, souvenirs, compasses and other tools to play the game
- A sealed envelope with the answers (which you can consult during the game or only at the end)
The Treasure Hunt Rome for Kids is suitable for children among 7 and 14 years old
Prices of the Treasure Hunt Rome for Kids
- 2 persons (1 adult and 1 child): € 69,00
- 3 persons (2 adults and 1 child): € 79,00
- 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children): € 89,00
- 5 persons (2 adults and 3 children): € 99,00
Different groups: price on demand
It is possible to have an aperitif at the end of the Treasure Hunt in a cozy bar.
Contact us for more informations.