Canyoning near Rome
Canyoning is an exciting activity that take place along the course of mountain streams, which combines wild nature, adventure and sport.
Around Rome there are many places where it is possible to practice this fascinating water activity, which will allow you to discover enchanting corners of unspoiled nature, normally inaccessible.
Guided by an expert instructor, you will slop down following the path of a stream through narrow gorges and suggestive canyons carved out by the water, descending with ropes under beautiful waterfalls, slipping on natural tobogganings, before diving into heavenly pools.
A challenging experience, which will put you in direct contact with nature’s deepest secrets.
Canyoning in the Aniene Valley – Lazio
Participants: Minimum 2 persons
- Difficulty: easy/medium-hard
- Duration: about 2h30
- From 2 to 5 persons: € 60,00 per person
- From 6 to 20 persons: € 44,00 per person
Canyoning in Umbria
Participants: Minimum 4 persons
Canyoning Easy level
- Approach time: 45 minutes on foot
- 2-hour descent: Price per person € 50,00
- 4-hour descent: Price per person € 62,00
Canyoning Advanced level
- Approach time: 1 hour on foot
- 3/4-hour descent: Price per person € 69,00