Horse Carriage Tour in Rome
The tour of the historic center by horse carriage is one of the most traditional tour of Rome, who can relive the atmosphere of past eras, when the city was traveled exclusively by horse-drawn carriages, which in Rome are called “botticelle”.
You will admire the beauties of Rome comfortably seated, led by one of the expert and friendly “botticellari” who will be your “Cicero” and with the characteristic sound of horses’ hooves on the cobblestones.
Here are all the tours that can be booked with Fragrance Tour.
1-hour daytime tour
- Imperial Rome: Coliseum, Circus Maximus, Theater Marcello, Vittoriano/Piazza Venezia, Roman Forums
- Baroque Rome: Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Colonna, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona
Total price: € 185,00
1-Hour 30 minutes daytime tour
- Imperial Rome: Roman Forums, Coliseum, Circus Maximus, Theater Marcello, Vittoriano/Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain
- Baroque Rome: Vittoriano/Piazza Venezia, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Colonna, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona
Total price: € 275,00
2-Hour daytime tour
- Imperial and Baroque Rome: Roman Forums, Coliseum, Circus Maximus, Theater Marcello, Vittoriano/Piazza Venezia, Piazza Navona, Pantheon
- Historic center: Piazza del Popolo, Via di Ripetta, Piazza Augusto Imperatore, Ara Pacis, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Palazzo Chigi, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps
Total price: € 350,00
A Roman evening by carriage with Aperitif
One of the most classic and timeless tours of Rome! Drink in the beautiful evening cityscapes as you sip a refreshing glass of sparkling Prosecco, lulled by the gentle rhythm of your horse and carriage.
Choose a baroque route that takes you through the spectacular squares and fountains of the historic centre, or opt for a scenic route through the magnificent ruins of Imperial Rome.
Our Spring & Summer offers
Carriage tours with aperitif between 5 pm and 7 pm
- Total price of a 1 hour carriage Tour: € 215,00
- Total price of a 1h30 carriage Tour: € 305,00
- Total price of a 2 hours carriage Tour: € 380,00
Carriage tours with aperitif between 7 pm and 9 pm
- Total price of a 1 hour carriage Tour: € 245,00
- Total price of a 1h30 carriage Tour: € 335,00
Carriage tours with aperitif on Autumn & Winter: price on request
Horse carriage ride and dinner by candlelight at Pantheon
A romantic evening tour on board of a horse-drawn carriage will guide you around the city centre of Rome, to admire the city’s beauty at sunset. You will be guided through the most evocative squares and corners of Baroque Rome, such as the Spanish steps, Trevi Fountain, Navona Square and the Pantheon, all adorned by the golden colours of the sunset and of the suffused lamp-posts.
At the end of the tour the carriage will drop you off in front of the restaurant, where you will be served a candle-lit dinner with the view of the Pantheon.
Our Spring & Summer offers
- Departure at 6 pm: Price for 2 persons € 295,00
- Departure between 7 pm and 8 pm: Price for 2 persons € 325,00
Our Autumn & Winter offers
- Departure between 6 pm and 8 pm: Price for 2 persons € 325,00
Sample Menu (it may vary according to the season)
- Cold cuts and cheese
- Spaghetti cacio&pepe
- Beef strips all’arrabiata served with rocket salad
- Mineral water
- Wine: Chianti Classico Brolio(0,375L)
SEA FOOD MENU
- Welcoming Prosecco with canapès
- Spaghetti with clams
- Fried Fish mix
- Seasonal Salad
- Lemon sorbet
- Mineral Water
- Wine: Gavi di Gavi(0,375L)