Italian folk dances course in Rome and Lazio
The folk dance course is a creative and engaging experience to enrich your holiday in Rome or in the Lazio region!
With the collaboration of a cultural association and an expert IALS teacher of Italian folk dances, you will learn the techniques and secrets of traditional Italian dances.
The participants will be able to get closer to our rich heritage of music and dance, experiencing the excitement of dancing the Pizzica, the Saltarello, the Ballarella and the Tarantella, listening to live music and participating in “feste a ballu”.
Traditional musical instruments such as the accordion and tambourine will be played.
In addition to the technical fundamentals, the teacher will also talk about heritage and culture.
At the end of the course, the participants will receive a parchment as a souvenir of the experience.
Contact us for a tailor-made quote.
Popular dances course in Rome
- Outdoor location in the Appia Antica area
- Timetable: from 15.00 to 17.00
- Price: € 86,00 per person (including aperitif)
- Supplement for an English-speaking interpreter: € 12.00 per person
Popular dances course in upper Sabina
- Outdoor location
- Timetable: TBD
- Price: € 86,00 per person
- Supplement for an English-speaking interpreter: starting from € 12,00 per person
- Additional charge for aperitif: starting from € 12,00 per person
We can organise folk dance courses in the areas of Nemi, Velletri and the Roman coastline