Panoramic helicopter flights around Rome
We propose evocative scenic helicopter flights around Rome to admire from a unique point of view breathtaking natural landscapes, picturesque villages and stunning archaeological sites.
Helicopter Scenic flights
The scenic flights may include the following areas around Rome, between Lazio, Abruzzo and Umbria:
- Tivoli and its three ancient villas: Villa d’Este, famous for its fountains, Villa Gregoriana, with its impressive waterfalls, and the beautiful and regal Villa Adriana, with its ruins and its huge park surrounded by lush greenery.
- The Medieval Castles of Passerano and Corcolle.
- The spectacular and imposing massif of Gran Sasso, where you will feel the adrenaline of flying at high altitude, surrounded by a beautiful and untouched landscape
- You will have an all new perspective of the Castelli Romani as you fly over the countryside and ancient villages en route, to reach the lovely lake of Castel Gandolfo, where the papal residence stands
- The villages, castles and hills of the Sabina and the spectacular Marmore Falls
On request, you can also go as far as the coast where the sea views, especially at sunset, will leave you breathless!
Information about the flights
- Meeting point: Roma Urbe (northern Rome)
- Helicopter: Agusta A109 Grand bimotors 2 pilots
- Participants: min 1 / max 6
- Availability: All days, subject to availability of the pilot and of the weather conditions.
Prices helicopter flight around Rome
- 30 minutes Flight: Total price starting from € 1.990,00
- 45 minutes Flight: Total price starting from € 2.850,00
- 1-Hour Flight: Total price starting from € 3.790,00
Private transfer round trip be quoted on request.