Renaissance fresco course in Rome
Learn the techniques of the Renaissance fresco to create your own work of art!
A unique experience that will introduce you to the ancient art of the fresco, used by the greatest masters of painting, such as Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo Da Vinci.
Inside an archaeological site in the historical center of Rome, where once the ancient Domitian Stadium stood, you will learn the techniques of fresco painting under the guide of expert teachers.
Each participant will have their own station and will be able to choose an “antique” theme to reproduce on fresh plaster; thanks to the course, everyone will easily learn how to use the natural pigments dissolved in water.
At the end of the workshop, you will keep your own artwork: a unique souvenir of your holiday in Rome, that you can exhibit with pride to your friends!
Offers and Prices
Location: Domitian Stadium (Undergrounds of Piazza Navona)
Duration: 3 h
Workshop for Couples
- Participants: 2 persons
- Total price € 150,00
Workshop for small groups and Families
- Participants: 3 to 10 people
- Price per person € 55,00
- Price for children (up to 14) € 23,00
Workshop for big Groups
- 11 up to 20 participants: € 35,00 per person
- 21 up to 40 participants: € 28,00 per person
Workshop for students
- Participants: min 20 / max 40
- Students until the age of 18: price per student € 23,00
- College students: price per student € 26,00