Wine tasting in Rome
Treat yourself the pleasure of a journey through Italian gastronomy with a tasting of Italian wines and the possibility of booking an aperitif or dinner.
In a cozy wine bar, you will taste a selection of fine Italian wines, red or white, accompanied by delicious food tastings, including ‘bruschette’ (croutons), cheese, salami and other seasonal delights.
Our proposals of Wine & Food Tasting in Rome and in the Castelli Romani area:
Wine Tasting in Rome – Classical Offer “Italy Tour”
- When: from 5 pm to 7 pm
- Tasting of 3 different wines, with a little selection of gastronomic delights.
- Price per person : € 30,00
Wine Tasting with Aperitif in Rome
- When: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5 pm to 7 pm (other days on request)
- Tasting of 4-5 different wines at the presence of a professional Sommelier (Italian and English speaking)
- Aperitif: typical cheeses and hams, two kinds of extra virgin olive oil and of one balsamic vinegar of Modena.
- Price per person: € 44,00
Wine Tasting with Dinner in Rome
- When: From Tuesday to Saturday starting at 8 pm (other days on request)
- Tasting of eight different wines (mainly red), at the presence of a professional Sommelier (Italian and English speaking)
- Dinner: tasting of ten types of cheeses and salami/cold cuts, first course (Italian pasta) and a dessert.
- Price per person: € 75,00
Wine tasting in a Castelli Romani vineyard
The ‘Castelli Romani’ has always been famous for its wineries, the source of some of the region’s best wines. If you love the ‘divine nectar’, do not miss the opportunity to taste the fantastic red and white wines, accompanied by tasty appetizers that come from one of the most renowned wineries in the area.
The owners will take you through a mini-course on wine, providing the basis for a visual, olfactory and gustatory comprehension. You will then know how to identify wines and evaluate their quality.
Contact us for a customized quotation!